Narrowboat Holiday Prices for 2019 are as follows…
Our boats are and will always be maintained to the highest standard and are fully updated with all the mod cons. We have very low narrowboat holiday prices and we aim to provide luxury at a reasonable cost. We will also include fuel and damage waiver in our prices so you are not hit with any hidden extras. All prices are in GBP and we guarantee to beat any like for like price quoted on similar holidays.
Prices for 2020
- Two bathrooms both with showers and toilets
- Insurance damage waiver of £50 included in price
- Diesel Fuel
- Digital Smart TV. With DVD player Netflix and YouTube
- Kenwood Audio Stereo with Bluetooth and DAB
- Central Heating
- Hot water provided by a calorifier
- Propane Gas for cooking
- Bathroom products
- Cleaning products
- Tea and coffee with an extra little treat
- Microwave oven
- Fully equipped Galley
- Bedroom linen
- Handover procedure approved by the Canal and Rivers Trust
- Preparation of boats for rental
- Repair and maintenance
- Copy of Boaters Handbook
- Relevant maps of the canals
- Operational training
- Signed checklist for operation of the boat
- Steering training (with emphasis on speed and bridges)
- Bridge guide and places of interest
- Two way radios for communicating whilst steering
- Copy of the Pearson’s guides for navigating the various canal networks
Unlike other hire companies we show our prices on our website and have no hidden costs. We pride ourselves on being 100% transparent to all our customers.
We do not charge extra for credit card transactions which are 1% and we do not charge extra for WIFI as these charges are included in our prices. Up to 2 dogs are also welcome at no extra cost.
Please see our website contact page for details and to make any bookings please click here.
All bookings subject to our standard terms & conditions which can be viewed on the contacts page.
Boat pick up time is 13:00 pm but we will let you know if you may arrive earlier.
Boat return time is 09:30 am.
Please click on image below to see availability…
Payments to Us!
Payment requires a deposit of 25% on booking and full payment 60 days prior to arrival unless booking a late deal. We provide payment receipts for all transactions.
All our payments are taken securely by credit or debt card using a secure payment gateway. Payment-sense Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA firm reference number 738728).
Our Terms and conditions
A hard copy of our Terms and Conditions of hire are available upon request, a digital copy is available by clicking here….
Our promise to you!
We promise that you will enjoy the tranquil Ashby canal but if you wish to hit the main Midlands canal network you can. Just a short distance away is the Atherstone flight a set of eleven impressive locks or if you wish you can head to Braunston, the mecca for canal boat historians and enthusiasts alike.
However you decide to spend your time we will ensure you are comfortable and catered for on any of the boats we offer.